When used in this notice, the following terms have the meaning shown:
- Public information means information that is lawfully available to the general public from Federal, State, and Local government records, widely distributed media, or disclosures to the general public that are required to be made by Federal, State, or Local governments.
- Non-public information means personally identifiable financial and medical information. It also means any list, description or other grouping of individuals and publicly available information pertaining to them that is derived from any personally identifiable information that is not publicly available.
- Consumer Reporting Agency means an entity which regularly provides reports or Consumer Reports including information regarding an individual's general reputation, character, personal characteristics, or mode of living and financial status. The information may be obtained through interviews with the individual or third parties such as the individuals, business associates, family members, friends, neighbors, acquaintances, or financial resources
You provided or authorized KSKJ Life to obtain public and non-public information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, social security number, occupation, financial data, and medical information. We collect only the minimum amount of information necessary for KSKJ Life to underwrite, administer, and service your financial product(s) from:
- KSKJ Life provided forms and/or applications
- Transactions with KSKJ Life and/or sales representatives and/or agents
- Consumer reporting agencies
We do not disclose any personal non-public information about you to anyone except as required by law. We will not disclose personal information disclose personal medical information about you except as required by law or as you may authorize.
We restrict access to you personal, financial, and medical information to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide insurance and membership services to you.
We will continue to be vigilant in safeguarding your personal, financial, and medical information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with Federal and State regulation regarding the protection of non-public information.
It is our sincere desire to maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date records. You may contact us at the address or telephone number shown below to access information pertaining to your certificate(s). To protect your privacy, you may need to provide us with certain information to correctly identify you.
KSKJ Life - American Slovenian Catholic Union